Tuesday, December 28, 2010

XXXMAS

I was broke this year so I didn't really buy anyone gifts. I told everyone I would make them anything they wanted. So, I wasn't expecting any presents. But, my good friend got me these..


They are so perfect. I always look for simple jewelry, but I have trouble finding things that are are feminine AND edgy. Yay! He picked them up from one of my favorite portland shops Stand Up Comedy. They are so sweet there and I love their selection.

Also, my boyfriend surprised me with these Candela oxfords.

I got the white version. It turns out they are more of a nude in person. I have been looking for casual shoes that aren't just Docs or Converse to wear regularly and these are a good alternative. I rarely find an oxford for a reasonable price that I like.


My baby Greg is in town from New York. Lots of drinking/sleeping going on..party. I am sure there will be some fun pictures soon.



Teena Marie died! She was the first white act on Soul Train. SQUARE BIZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment