Wednesday, January 5, 2011

can't sleep

I have really been focusing on video lately. It's basically all I can think about so I am happy when I coming across fashion based videos that inspire me.

RORY MANNING, shot in LONDON from McQ on Vimeo.


I had never really seen Rory Manning before I came across this video awhile ago. But, she is so awkward and perfectly vulnerable in this Alexander McQueen video. I hope that she does more projects like this.

vanessabruno-Day For Night from presse vanessabruno on Vimeo.


I am definitely a member of the Lou Doillon fan club. I always thought I loved Charlotte more. It's a tough battle. Especially with videos like this.




Haiku Magazine #2

Couldn't get an embed link, but it's totally worth your time to check it out (especially if you are just sitting on Facebook). Tranoi Magazine is my new favorite. Look at their film section and zone out for hours. Oh, and, Haiku? Amazing! I want that camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment