Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rainy Day, Sunshine Girl

The rainy season can be tough without the right gear. And finding things that are cute and functional is not usually an easy task. So I am daydreaming and making lists.


I always hated rain boots. I guess I just always imagined wearing Docs instead. As a kid in California I didn't have to worry much about the weather. And I had only been in the snow once before I moved here. I am still getting used to it.


These Loeffler Randall's are my dream rain boot. I think they would look even better beat up. Maybe I will get them before Hot Face goes up to B.C. in December.




This Bodkin sweater was on my list for awhile. It would be extra cozy with a ton of layers. I haven't been buying much of anything lately. Let alone anything that is not black. I want start adding more neutrals and grays to my daily wardrobe. Black has just become my easy uniform because it always looks good.

The best part about finding a trench is you can easily thrift for a day and find a nice one. I do like the color of this one by Paul and Alice. But, it's nice when you realize you don't have to spend more then 10 dollars for one (this one is $345)I officially love Sock Dreams. No, I am not going to buy their rainbow toe socks, but someone will. They have an amazing selection of knee high and thigh high babies and they are located in Portland. I just bought the pair above the other day along with my friend Arian.
Socks in action. Obviously they hate pants.




Whoa! I just got a package with a Scout shirt I have been wanting two years! Has it been that long? Shit. It's amazing. Thanks Valentine! Going out thrifting now. I am going to style a series of shoots with my friend Paris..gotta stock up, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment