Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I LOVE MEN!

Lately I feel like I get most of my fashion inspiration from menswear. So, I was excited to see so many amazing pieces the past few days!



Acne was my favorite for color. It was so rich and warm. I definitely look for color to add to my normal all black ensembles. I feel the need to constantly challenge my boring everyday attire. But, my favorite piece from the collection was this grey coat. Lately the I have been opting for longer length coats and this one hits at the perfect spot.



I wanted to try and describe this collection (and most other Ann D collections) but, I hate the word edgy. I feel like a grandma when I use it. "Oooh, yes! Those punk rockers are so edgy." Anyway, for me Ann Demeulemeester is spot on. I wish I could have every piece in my closet. It can be unisex, it is made beautifully and somehow it is classic while still being on point with current trends. Which is a feat in itself. LOOVE.



Acne, Ann and now Alexander. I have been trying out reds like this over the past year so I am excited to see them done so well. My red and black combination leaves me feeling cheesy sometimes. I DON'T WORK AT HOT TOPIC, PROMISE! But, this is a perfect example of warm colors for menswear that I can get true inspiration from.


Raf Simons. Definitely my next (and easiest) D.I.Y. project. Goodbye mundane black coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment