Monday, November 15, 2010

In the Beginning..

02//2010 Together at the Shop E.P.I.C opening


I guess we have to start somewhere. Lauren and I live in two different cities. I currently reside in Portland, Or. Lauren is studying over at UCLA. Last night we talked and decided to start a blog dedicated to our addictions.

I was sitting at a bar today with one of my roommates who attends PNCA. We were talking, in general, about our upcoming projects and he asked..Why are you doing it? What is the real reason? And, if it ONLY affects you then why share? Of course he said it in the most positive way. So, I applied that conversation to Realm&Reason. And I definitely questioned myself.There are already a million blogs online. Why add another?

I feel I can speak for both of us by saying that over the past year or two our lives (separately) have become extremely hectic. So for us, fashion is our escape. It is something we both wish we could spend more time (and money!) on, but sometimes it gets pushed to the side. This is our getaway. And, it's always nice to share because even though there ARE a million blogs out there, we find the need to connect, collaborate and meet others with the same interests as us. So, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment